Gold Member Since 2006
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Hongzhanxing Co., Ltd.

Red Granite, Granite Step, Natural Stone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Xi Li Red Granite Slab Granite Tiles for Countertops,Vanity Top,Sink,Flooring Tile,Cobbles,Kerbstone, Table,Stair,Step,Exterior Interior Decoration Building, Wholesale Light Gray G603 Granite Stone Polished, Honed, Bush Bammered for Tiles/Countertop/Vanity Top/Flooring/Countertop/Sink/Vanity Top/Stairs, Hot Sale Gray Stone G603 Granite with Flamed/Polished for Slab/Paving/Countertop/Floor/Stairs/Paving/Garden Paving Stone/Plaza and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Granite Slab Xi Li Red Granite Slab Granite Tiles for Countertops,Vanity Top,Sink,Flooring Tile,Cobbles,Kerbstone, Table,Stair,Step,Exterior Interior Decoration Building

Xi Li Red Granite Slab Granite Tiles for Countertops,Vanity Top,Sink,Flooring Tile,Cobbles,Kerbstone, Table,Stair,Step,Exterior Interior Decoration Building

FOB Price: US $10 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 1 Square Meter
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Square Meter US $10/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 50 Container Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Red Granite
  • Color: Red
  • Size: 240up*65cm
  • Granite Density: 2~3g/m³
  • Form: Big Slab
  • Finished: Honed,Polished,Flamed
  • Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
  • Trademark: HZX
  • Origin: China
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Shape: Rectangle
  • Thickness: 2cm
  • Unified Catalogue: Xi Li Red
  • Technics: Natural
  • Popular Market: Whole of World
  • Packing: Strong Fumigated Wooden Crates with Foam or Plasti
  • Transport Package: Wooden Crate
  • HS Code: 68029390
Product Description
Xi Li Red Granite Slab Granite Tiles for Countertops,vanity top,sink,flooring tile,cobbles,kerbstone, table,stair,Wall cladding,Step,Exterior Interior Decoration Building

1. Item name: Granite Tiles, red Granite, Granite Slab, Chinese Granite
2. Material: Natural Granite Xi Li Red 
3. Sizes: 60X30/60X2cm for tile, 120upx240upx2cm for Gansaw slabs, other sizes upon request
4. Surface Finished: Polished, Flamed, Bush-hammered etc
5. Packages: Excellent wooden crates with foam inside.
6. Transport: By sea.

7. Application: Slab, Tile, Vanity top, countertop, garden, bathroom, kitchen, landscape
8. Edges: Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Edge, Beveled processed and polished or others
9. Quality:
A. The thickness tolerance: +/- 1mm
B. If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up.
10. Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic
11. Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.
You are warmly welcome to visit our company and factory at your convenience. We will offer the attractive price for you, also we are looking forward to a fruitfully mutual beneficial cooperation with your esteemed company.
PriceNegotiable
Minimum Order Quantity200 Square Meters
PortXiamen
Delivery TimeTo Contract
Payment TermsT/T,L/C
Supply Ability20000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Packing Detailsby strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate;
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Cindy
sales
*From:
To: Mrs. Cindy
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now