Red Wood Vein, Red Wood Marble, Tiles, Slabs, Floor
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $20/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20 Containers Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HZX - Marble
- Surface Finishing: Polished
- Stone Form: Cut-to-Size
- Size: 2400up*1200
- Thickness: 18mm
- Popular Market: Australia, Europe, America, etc
- Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
- Trademark: HZX
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 68029290
- Type: Marble
- Color: Red
- Application: Floor, Wall, Countertop
- Density: 2.8(g/cm³)
- Technics: Natural
- Finished: Honed,Polished,Flamed
- Package: Strong Fumigated Wooden Crates with Foam or Plasti
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Wooden Crate
- Origin: China
Any interest, welcome to email or call us for further information. Quality is top and price is competitive.
Specification can be as customer's requirement.
1. Export Standard Tile Size:
600X600X20mm or 24''X 24''X 3/4''
600X300X20mm or 24''X 12''X 3/4''
600X400X20mm or 24''X 16''X 3/4''
457X457X12mm or 18''X 18''X 1/2''
600X300X12mm or 24''X 12''X 1/2''
400X400X12mm or 16''X 16''X 1/2''
600X600X10mm or 24''X 24''X 3/8''
305X305X10mm or 12''X 12''X 3/8''
2. Finished surface: Polished, Honed, Split faced, Picked, Bush hammered, Chiseled, Sawn cut, Sand blasted, Mushroom, Tumbled surface.
A. The thickness tolerance: +/- 1mm
B. If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up.
4. Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic
5. Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.
Welcome you inquiry with you inquiry, we will offer you the best price.
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Square Meters|
|Delivery Time||To Contract|
|Supply Ability||20000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month|
|Packing Details||by strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate;|