Gold Member Since 2006
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Hongzhanxing Co., Ltd.

Cobblestone, Paving Stone, Natural Granite manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Granite, Paving Stone, Granite for Paving, Rusty Slate, Tiles, Cultural Stone, Wall, Floor, Paver Tiles, Maple Red G562 Granite Tiles for Flooring, Red Granite and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Paving stone,Curbstone Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Granite, Paving Stone, Granite for Paving

Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Granite, Paving Stone, Granite for Paving

Purchase Qty.:
(Square Meters)
1,000-9,999 10,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $18 US $15
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Unit Price
1,000-9,999 US $18
10,000+ US $15
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50container/Month
Transport Package: Wooden
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: paving
  • Feature: Wear-resistant
  • Shape: Square
  • Style: Chinese
  • Usage: Landscape
  • Thickness: 5cm
  • Finished: Flamed
  • Popular Color: Black
  • Specification: wooden marble
  • HS Code: 68029190
  • Material: Granite
  • Stone Form: Cut-to-Size
  • Surface Finishing: Flamed
  • Color: Black
  • Technics: Natural
  • Market: Oceaina
  • Popular Size: 10*10*5cm
  • Trademark: HZX
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product Description
Cobblestone, cubestone, Natural Grey Granite Paving Stone

1. Good Quality & Competitive Price
2. Own Quarry & Factory
3. Advanced Machine & Skilled workers
4. Big Quantity
5. On time delivery


1) Name: G682 graite paver stone

2) Main Material: G603, G633, G640, G623, G681, G682, G654, G684, etc.

3) Stone Form: Paver tile, Cube Stone

4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.

5) Color: Grey, Yellow, Black etc.

6) Size: 5x5x5cm, 9x9x9cm, 14x14x14cm, 14x14x20cm, 20x30x7cm, 30x40x8cm etc.

* Any customized designings are available.

7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates

8) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed

9) FOB: Xiamen

10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.
Popular Materials:G603-Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654-Sesame Black, China Black, G682-Golden Sand, G684-Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, Hebei Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, Emerald Pearl, Giallo Fiorito, Santa Cecilia, Golden  King, etc.
Surface Working :Polished,honed, flamed, Leather finished,acid washing,water cutting,sand-sprayed ,brush-hammered ,etc.

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss kallie
*From:
To: Miss kallie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now