Gold Member Since 2006
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Hongzhanxing Co., Ltd.

Nero Gold Marble, China Emparador, Brown Marble manufacturer / supplier in China, offering St Laurent Brown Marble Stone/Covering/Flooring/Paving/Tiles/Marble/Countertop/Slabs, China Tian Shan Red Granite Slabs, Chinese Cheap Light and Dark Grey Padang Dark Granite Curbs/Kerbstone/Kerb/Curbstone/Road Kerbs and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Marble Slab St Laurent Brown Marble Stone/Covering/Flooring/Paving/Tiles/Marble/Countertop/Slabs

St Laurent Brown Marble Stone/Covering/Flooring/Paving/Tiles/Marble/Countertop/Slabs

FOB Price: US $1 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 20 Containers Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Marble
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Edge Processing: Flat
  • Application: Floor, Wall, Countertop
  • Density: 2.7(g/cm³)
  • Technics: Natural
  • Trademark: HZX
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 68029290
  • Type: Marble
  • Color: Brown
  • Stone Form: Big Slab
  • Size: 2400up*1200
  • Thickness: 18mm
  • Popular Market: Europe, Australia, etc
  • Transport Package: Seaworthy Wooden Crate
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Dimension and finishing can be as customer's requirement.

1. Export Standard Size:

600X600X20mm or 24X 24X 3/4
600X300X20mm or 24X 12X 3/4
600X400X20mm or 24X 16X 3/4
457X457X12mm or 18X 18X 1/2
600X300X12mm or 24X 12X 1/2
400X400X12mm or 16X 16X 1/2
600X600X10mm or 24X 24X 3/8
305X305X10mm or 12X 12X 3/8

2. Application: Slab, Tile, Vanity top, countertop, garden, bathroom, kitchen, landscape
3. Edges: Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Edge, Beveled processed and polished or others
4. Quality:
A. The thickness tolerance: +/- 1mm
B. If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up.
5. Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic
6. Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.
 Popular Materials: Yellow sandstone, Light yellow sandstone, Yellow woodvein sandstone, Red sandstone, Grey sandstone, White sandstone, Black sandstone
Surface Working :Polished,honed, flamed, Leather finished,acid washing,water cutting,sand-sprayed ,brush-hammered ,etc.
Edge finishing: Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top,
 Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Beveled processed and polished etc.

St Laurent Brown Marble Stone/Covering/Flooring/Paving/Tiles/Marble/Countertop/Slabs
St Laurent Brown Marble Stone/Covering/Flooring/Paving/Tiles/Marble/Countertop/Slabs
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Rebecca
*From:
To: Mrs. Rebecca
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now