Gold Member Since 2006
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Hongzhanxing Co., Ltd.

Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Yellow Granite manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Yellow Granite, Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Yellow Granite, Paving Stone, Natural Grey, Yellow, Beige, Black, Rusty Slate for Wall Cladding, Flooring,Slate Mosaic Slate, Slate Flagstone, Slate on Mesh, Swimming Pool Coping/Pool Paving, G655 Granite, Grey Granite Tiles, White Granite Tiles for Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden Stone, Fireplace, Vanity Top and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Paving stone,Curbstone Yellow Granite, Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Yellow Granite, Paving Stone

Yellow Granite, Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Yellow Granite, Paving Stone

Purchase Qty.:
(Square Meters)
1-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $15 US $13 US $12
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Unit Price
1-999 US $15
1,000-9,999 US $13
10,000+ US $12
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50container/Month
Transport Package: Wooden Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Paving stone
  • Feature: Acid Resistant
  • Shape: Square
  • Style: European
  • Usage: Landscape
  • Thickness: 5cm
  • Size: 10*10*5cm
  • Stone Type: Granite
  • Specification: europen quality
  • HS Code: 68029190
  • Material: Granite
  • Stone Form: Cut-to-Size
  • Surface Finishing: Natural
  • Color: Green
  • Technics: Natural
  • Usage for: Paving
  • Finished: Natural,Flamed
  • Trademark: HZX STONE
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product Description
Cobblestone, cubestone, Natural Grey Granite Paving Stone

1. Good Quality & Competitive Price
2. Own Quarry & Factory
3. Advanced Machine & Skilled workers
4. Big Quantity
5. On time delivery


1) Name: G682 graite paver stone

2) Main Material: G603, G633, G640, G623, G681, G682, G654, G684, etc.

3) Stone Form: Paver tile, Cube Stone

4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.

5) Color: Grey, Yellow, Black etc.

6) Size: 5x5x5cm, 9x9x9cm, 14x14x14cm, 14x14x20cm, 20x30x7cm, 30x40x8cm etc.

* Any customized designings are available.

7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates

8) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed

9) FOB: Xiamen

10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.
Popular Materials:G603-Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654-Sesame Black, China Black, G682-Golden Sand, G684-Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, Hebei Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, Emerald Pearl, Giallo Fiorito, Santa Cecilia, Golden  King, etc.
Surface Working :Polished,honed, flamed, Leather finished,acid washing,water cutting,sand-sprayed ,brush-hammered ,etc.
Edge finishing:Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top,
Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Beveled processed and polished etc.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss kallie
*From:
To: Miss kallie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now