Gold Member Since 2006
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Hongzhanxing Co., Ltd.

Black Granite, Black Tiles, Black Slab manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fantasy Black Granite Tile/Slab for Decoration, Golden River Marble Tiles for Interior Wall/Flooring/Stairs/Skirting, Statuary/Oriental White Marble Slabs and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Granite Tile Fantasy Black Granite Tile/Slab for Decoration

Fantasy Black Granite Tile/Slab for Decoration

FOB Price: US $1 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 20 Containers Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HZX- Black Granite
  • Color: Black
  • Size: 600 X 600mm
  • Unified Catalogue: Fantasy Black
  • Finished: Honed,Polished,Flamed
  • Delivery Time: 20-30 Days
  • Trademark: HZX
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 68029390
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Shape: Square
  • Thickness: 2cm
  • Form: Cut-To-Size
  • Production Type: Slabs,Tiles,Cut-to-Size
  • Popular Market: Whole of World
  • Transport Package: Seaworthy Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
1. Sizes
A) Tile: 305x305mm, 400x400mm, 300x600mm, 600x600mm, thickness 10mm, 12mm, etc
B) Cut to size: 300x300mm, 400x400mm, 500x500mm, 300x600mm, 600x600mm, thickness 15mm, 20mm, 30mm, etc
C) Stairs & Risers: 1000-2000x300/330x20/30mm
D) Kerbstones: 1000x250/300x80/100/120/140mm
E) Cubestones: 100x100x100mm

2. Surface Finishing: Polished/ Flamed/ Bushhammered / Pineappled/Natural Split/Sawn Cut/Sandblasted / Chiselled / Antiqued, etc.

3. Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic

4. Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.

5. Delivery: Within 25 days after receipt of deposit

Hope to receive your inquiry!
Item Name : 
ApplicationSlabs, Tiles, Composite tile, Countertops, Vanity tops
 
 
 
Available
size
Big slabs:2400upx1200upx20/30mm
Tiles:  
300*300*18mm, 300*600*18mm, 400*400*18mm, 450*450*18mm, 600*600*18mm, 800*800*18mm, or customized.
Countertop : 96"x26", 108"x26";
Vanity top:
25"x19", 31"x19", 37"x19", 49"x19", 61"x19", the width 22"
Cut-to-size:customized
Thickness18mm, 20mm, 30mm or customized , tolerance: +/-1mm
 
Surface FinishingPolished, Flamed, Honed, Bush-hammered, Swan-cut, Natural, Pineapple, etc
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Packing
Details
Export standard wooden crates with fumigation
Follow details only for reference.
The final packing details based on customers request or products size.
Slab:
15-20 pieces per bundle for 20mm slab,
10-15 pieces per bundle for 30mm slab,
7 bundles in 20' container (The final packing details based on customers request or products size. )
 
Composite Panel:
25-30 pieces per bundle for 20mm slab,
15-20 pieces per bundle for 30mm slab,
7-9 bundles in 20' container (The final packing details based on customers request or products size.)
 
Tile: 50PCS one wooden crate
4 .Packed in Styrofoam boxes to prevent from damaging
(The final packing details based on customers request or products size. )
5 . Separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs
6 . strong wooden create/ pallet / according to customer's request 
7 . Plastic belt tighter the box when transport
Delivery time15-30 days after payment received.
  
 
 
 
 
Company
Exhibition  
Recently Fair:
South Africa:Exhibition name: Interbuild Africa 2014 ( Johannesburg)
Date: 20th August to 23rd August, 2014
Address:Johannesburg International Expo Center
Booth No.:Q60,  HALL 6 
 
 
Exhibition of of recently years :
1. USA: COVERINGS 2014 Las Vegas USA
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Date: April 29th to May 2nd 2014
 
2. China: 2014 China Xiamen International Stone Fair
Location:  Xiamen, China
Date: Mar.6th - Mar. 9th 2014
3. South Africa : 2013 THABS 2013 
  Location:South Africa Johannesburg
  Date:Jun. 30th - July. 2nd  2013
4. China: 2013 China Xiamen International Stone Fair
Location:  Xiamen, China
Date: Mar.6 th - Mar. 9 th 2013
  
 
 
 
 
 
HZX
STONE
Service
Our company will offer follow service for you if you work with us:
1. strict quality control.
2. production schedule. (Please tell us when you need this goods, and we will make a time schedule for your reference.)
3. Professional suggestions will be offered to you if there is some unexpected problems.
4.Marketing trend information:  You will be noted what is hotselling in your market now. You can catch the oportunity timely.  
5.Sample for your quality value.
6. Aftersales service.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. ECHO
*From:
To: Mr. ECHO
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now